Friday, October 05, 2007

Some days off/Photo ops

This year I'll be showing my photography in the Open Studios Art Tour (see www.ccscc.org, the web site for the Cultural Council of Santa Cruz County). Open Studios takes place on the first three weekends of October, so I won't be doing "Combo Plate" on Friday the 5th, 12th, or 19th. I will be doing "Just a Taste" on the 4th, 11th, and 18th.

I'd be delighted to have any listeners come up and say hello, look at my work, and (I hope) purchase a piece. Most of my photographs are nature-oriented (birds, wildlife, landscapes), but I'll also have a few historic jazz photographs from the Newport Jazz Festivals of the mid-60s.

Speaking of jazz photographs, one of mine appears on the cover of Biff Smith's new "Solo Piano" CD.

One more absence: My mother-in-law will be visiting, so I won't be doing either program on the 25th and 26th.

Back to normal, if there is such a thing, in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home